In 1909 the Wearwell Cycle Company was gambled away in a game of chance. When the house always wins, do you stick or twist? Fortune favours The Gambler.
The Gambler jersey takes inspiration from a dark chapter in Wearwell company history. Behind the backs of the business owners, company secretary Mr. King gambled the monthly takings at a local billiard hall. In a game of chance he rolled the dice and lost. Everything.
But, what if fortune had dealt him an altogether different hand? What if he’d won? What would have become of Mr King?
We celebrate all those who have heroically gambled it all. The three man breakaway. The attack from the bunch. The Alpine solo artist. Those that light up the race. Those that dare to dream.
Fortune favours The Gambler....
- Race cut design optimised for performance.
- Full front divisible zip by YKK with moulded puller
- 3 rear pockets for storage
- Reflective trim under the middle pocket.
- Flatlock Rubber zip with fabric zip-guard
- Silicon grippers at base of jersey
- Printed silicone grip tape on the hem
- Printed silicon grip tape on the sleeves
- Iconic Wearwell branding throughout jersey
- “The Gambler” motif throughout
- Made in the EU
- Мeryl skinlife main & sleeves
- Rip Tek Mesh side panels
Click for size guide