"A very good pair of shorts, and very well made. Excellent quality." - road.cc
- Jet black colour with distinct Wearwell logos on sides
- Ergonomic cut to ensure closeness of fit during rides
- Soft, breathable bib fabric
- Made from high quality Italian fabric
- High density Cytech seat pad
- Soft silicon grippers at base of short
- Radio pocket
- Also available with white bib straps
Click for size guide
Anyone that has done serious miles on the bike knows the importance of good shorts. And when those rides occur with significant regularity, they demand the very best. The Wearwell Revival bib-shorts are a modern take on a classic designed to meet these requirements.
Only the highest quality and most modern fabrics known to pedal-powered man are used as the basis for the design. Ergonomic panels ensure both comfort and closeness of fit. The built in chamois is made from a dense foam compound and provides support and comfort for the rider. Meanwhile the laser cut bib-straps are constructed using a soft, moisture wicking fabric that help to minimise rubbing and irritation across the shoulders and chest. The radio pocket at the rear can comfortably hold a phone, keys or, unsurprisingly, a radio.
"No expense has been spared. A high density pad has been used and quality is on par with the leading brands in the business." - Revival Bib Shorts review by The Glorious Cycling Collective.