Teams Make Dreams - Wearwell, 1953 Tour of Britain Winners....
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of our 1953 Tour of Britain win, we have designed & developed our limited edition1953 Jersey....
The 1953 Jersey takes inspiration from a period of major success in the Wearwell company history. In 1953, against all odds, the Wearwell Cycling Team managed to beat all rival teams to the Tour of Britain Team honours.
We celebrate all those amateur riders who work tirelessly for success & who crave that winning feeling by creating a cycling jersey with modern fabric & tech, but with a historic design & twist.
- Race cut design optimised for performance.
- Full front divisible zip by YKK with moulded puller
- 3 rear pockets for storage
- Reflective trim under the middle pocket.
- Flatlock Rubber zip with fabric zip-guard
- Silicon grippers at base of jersey
- Printed silicone grip tape on the hem
- Printed silicon grip tape on the sleeves
- Iconic Wearwell branding throughout jersey
- Made in the EU
- Мeryl skinlife main & sleeves
- Rip Tek Mesh side panels
Click for size guide